- Associated Press - Wednesday, August 4, 2010

NEW YORK (AP) - Tony Robbins‘ reality show has been pulled from NBC’s schedule after just two airings.

The network says reruns of the game show “Minute to Win It” will claim the Tuesday-night slot vacated by “Breakthrough With Tony Robbins.”

The Nielsen Co. says this week’s airing of “Breakthrough” drew an audience of only 2.8 million viewers.

On “Breakthrough,” inspirational speaker Robbins helped couples overcome tough challenges. The series had been originally scheduled for six episodes.

NBC said Wednesday that reruns of “Minute to Win It” will start next week.


NBC is owned by General Electric Co.




Copyright © 2016 The Washington Times, LLC.

blog comments powered by Disqus


Click to Read More

Click to Hide