- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Jets S Ihedigbo out, RT Woody questionable
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) - New York safety James Ihedigbo will not play Sunday as the Jets play host to the Miami Dolphins (6-6) because of an injured right leg.
Ihedigbo did not practice all week after suffering a high ankle sprain and injury to the medial collateral ligament in the knee in the Jets' 45-3 loss to New England on Monday night.
"It's coming along," said Ihedigbo, a key special teams player. "You know me, I'm not going to miss too much time. I don't like the fact I'm not out there, though, and I hate that I'm missing this game."
He hopes to return next week, and coach Rex Ryan thought that was a possibility.
"You never know with that guy," Ryan said. "It's an injury that should take longer with a high ankle sprain, but with him, I wouldn't be surprised if he's out there soon."
Right tackle Damien Woody did not practice as he recovers from a sprained right MCL, suffered against Houston on Nov. 21. He has played in both games since, but is questionable for Sunday.
"No setback that I know of," Ryan said. "We've run that course the past two weeks. I think it's similar, but it might be a little worse than those two weeks. We'll see how it is."
Wide receiver Santonio Holmes (back) was an addition to the injury report, but practiced fully and will play for the Jets (9-3).
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
- Inside the Beltway: A new interest in Rahm Emanuel for 2016?
- David Jolly wins in Florida, GOP keeps swing district seat
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- HURT: John Kerry The ridiculous face of a ridiculous U.S. diplomacy
- Brennan: Russia 'absolutely' could invade eastern Ukraine
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- LOZANSKY: World War III over Ukraine, anyone?
- 80 people publicly executed across North Korea for films, Bibles
- CARNES: Kissinger's flawed and offensive analysis of Ukraine
- Minister sees breakthrough 'in months' for long-split Cyprus
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again