- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Larry Hagman set to visit ‘Desperate Housewives’
NEW YORK (AP) - Larry Hagman will be paying a visit to Wisteria Lane when the former “Dallas” star appears in a guest role on “Desperate Housewives.”
ABC says Hagman will play a love interest of Stella Wingfield, who is played by Polly Bergen on that network’s prime-time soap opera. Stella is the mother of the character played by series star Felicity Huffman.
The 79-year-old Hagman, best-known as ruthless oil baron J.R. Ewing a quarter-century ago on the long-running “Dallas,” more recently had a recurring role on “Nip/Tuck.”
ABC didn’t say Friday how soon Hagman would arrive on “Desperate Housewives” or how many episodes he is signed for.
ABC is owned by the Walt Disney Co.
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.