- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Snow gives Giants travel trouble but Vikes game on
Question of the Day
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - The New York Giants are having trouble getting to Minnesota for their game against the Vikings.
Heavy, blowing snow in the Twin Cities area closed the airport Saturday afternoon, forcing the Giants‘ charter flight to land in Kansas City. Team spokesman Pat Hanlon said on Twitter the traveling party was biding time in the terminal by playing cards and video games and listening to music, with a plan to move to a bigger space that would allow for a pregame walkthrough.
NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said Sunday’s game was still scheduled to start at 1 p.m. EST. The Giants were hoping to travel to Minnesota on Saturday night, but Aiello said if that isn’t possible the team’s plan would be to fly on Sunday morning.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world