- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Colts return to practice for Jags showdown
Question of the Day
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Fresh off last week’s road win over AFC South rival Tennessee, the Indianapolis Colts are back at practice with another divisional showdown coming up.
The Colts will host division-leading Jacksonville on Sunday.
There is a chance that Indianapolis could get a few of its injured players back for the game. Linebacker Clint Session, who has not played since Nov. 1 after suffering a fractured right forearm and a dislocated right elbow, could see some practice time this week.
Cornerback Kelvin Hayden expects to play against Jacksonville after missing the Titans game with a pinched nerve in his neck. Coaches said Monday there has been no decision concerning the availability of running back Joseph Addai (neck) and wide receiver Austin Collie (concussion).
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Latest Obama claim: I don't learn anything from the news
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Tom Petty: 'No one's got Christ more wrong than the Christians'
- HURT: The cost of 'free' water in Detroit
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq