- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
Giants dominate Favre-less Vikings in Detroit
Question of the Day
Jacobs ran for a season-high 116 yards — including a career-high 73-yard run — and a score. Bradshaw had 103 yards rushing, including the 48-yarder that was his longest run in two years, before leaving the game with a wrist injury in the fourth quarter.
Manning bounced back from throwing a second interception in the opening minute of the second quarter by completing 22 of 37 passes for 187 yards and a TD on a perfectly threaded pass to Kevin Boss. That put the Giants ahead 14-3 with 3 seconds left in the third quarter.
NOTES: The Vikings were also missing WR Percy Harvin (migraines) and OG Steve Hutchinson (broken right thumb). … The Vikings had a kickoff return for a score in the third quarter negated by a penalty. … Manning, who was sacked for the first time in six games, became the first Giant to throw for 3,000-plus yards in six straight seasons. He had lost all four of his starts against Minnesota, throwing for two touchdowns and nine interceptions. … Minnesota’s finale is Jan. 2 in Detroit.
It's yet another example of his lack of transparency
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- White House plans for bowling alley upgrades abruptly cancelled
- ISTOOK: Flying illegals home would be 99.5 percent cheaper than Obamas plan
- Obama requests $3.7 billion to fight surge of illegals
- Power grab: EPA wants to garnish wages of polluters
- Costco to re-stock Dinesh D'Souza's 'America' after public outry
- Illegal immigrants showing up at border with 'Yes we can' Obama shoes: report
- CARSON: Health savings accounts far better than Obamacare
- Facebook allows 'Kill Kendall Jones' page, but deletes her game hunting photos
- Dinesh D'Souza book yanked from Costco shelves
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener