- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
AP FCS All-America Team, List
Quarterback _ Jeremy Moses, senior, 6-0, 195, Stephen F. Austin.
Running backs _ Taiwan Jones, junior, 6-1, 200, Eastern Washington; Nate Eachus, junior, 5-10, 216, Colgate.
Linemen _ Ben Ijalana, senior, 6-4, 320, Villanova; Curt Porter, senior, 6-7, 290, Jacksonville State; David Arkin, senior, 6-5, 302, Missouri State; Mike Person, senior, 6-5, 295, Montana State; Will Rackley, senior, 6-4, 310, Lehigh.
Tight end _ Shadrae King, junior, 6-3, 225, Robert Morris.
Receivers _ Raymond Webber, senior, 6-3, 220, Arkansas-Pine Bluff; Tysson Poots, senior, 6-3, 205, Southern Utah.
All-purpose player _ Gralyn Crawford, sophomore, 5-10, 175, Stephen F. Austin.
Kicker _ Jason Cunningham, junior, 6-1, 175, Montana State.
Linemen _ Kenrick Ellis, senior, 6-3, 280, Hampton; Jabari Fletcher, senior, 6-3, 265, Appalachian State; Martin Parker, senior, 6-3, 283, Richmond; Brent Russell, sophomore, 6-2, 287, Georgia Southern.
Linebackers _ J.C. Sherritt, senior, 5-10, 220, Eastern Washington; Kyle Glazier, senior, 6-1, 220, Western Illinois; Tyler Holmes, junior, 6-0, 220, Massachusetts.
Defensive backs _ Mark Legree, senior, 6-0, 220, Appalachian State; Trumaine Johnson, junior, 6-3, 197, Montana; Korey Lindsey, senior, 6-0, 190, Southern Illinois; Eugene Clifford, senior, 6-2, 205, Tennessee State.
Punter _ David Harrington, junior, 6-3, 185, Idaho State.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.