- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
AP FCS All-America Team, List
Quarterback _ Pat Devlin, senior, Delaware.
Running backs _ Kyle Minett, senior, South Dakota State; Frank Warren, senior, Grambling State.
Linemen _ Brett Moore, junior, Georgia Southern; Natiel Curry, junior, Bethune-Cookman; Austin Zlab, senior, Northern Iowa; D.J. Hall, junior, Texas State; Sean Middleton, senior, Southeast Missouri State.
Tight ends _ Dean Rogers, senior, UC Davis.
Receivers _ Joel Bradford, junior, Chattanooga; Chris Summers, junior, Liberty.
All-purpose player _ Mark Rodgers, junior, Cal Poly.
Kicker _ Adrian Mora, junior, Georgia Southern.
Linemen _ Devon Langhorst, senior, Dayton; Kenneth Charles, senior, Stephen F. Austin; Andrew Soucy, senior, Eastern Kentucky; Josue Ortiz, senior, Harvard.
Defensive backs _ Justin Rogers, senior, Richmond; Anthony Bratton, senior, Delaware; Laron Scott, junior, Georgia Southern; Anthony Walters, senior, Delaware.
(This version CORRECTS Corrects Eachus’ first name)
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
- U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson
- Top Democrats reject court ruling over NSA spying on Americans
- IRS pays tax cheats hundreds of millions of dollars
- HURT: D.C. gets the vapors, calls sequester too much
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
- EDITORIAL: Al Gore, soothsayer
- Obama mocks Putin, picks gay athletes for Sochi delegation
- We told you so: Conservatives foresaw polygamy ruling
- Army to cut up to 4,000 captains and majors
- Rush weighs in: Maybe Republicans dont dislike Obamacare
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Southern Fried Politics from the Lens of a Persian-American Millennial
Wall Street news for retail investors who want to know what's going on.
Politics, economics, and business from a real world perspective.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow