- College group’s diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald’s
- Drug charges against husband of Va. daycare owner
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after ‘indication’ of Malaysian jet crash
- Vertical Group trader jumps in front of commuter train: report
- Brazilian goalkeeper who ordered girlfriend’s murder may be released to play soccer
- Harlem explosion death toll rises to 7; some still missing
- 2 dead, 23 hurt when driver plows into SXSW crowd
- Gaza militants offer Israel cease-fire of rocket blasts
- Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah vows to fight federal subpoena
Rumer Willis poses for star-heavy Badgley Mischka
NEW YORK (AP) - Rumer Willis, the eldest daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, is turning her years growing up in front of the camera into career experience: Fashion house Badgley Mischka is choosing her as its newest spokesmodel.
Parent company Iconix Brand Group said Thursday that the 22-year-old will star in the spring ad campaigns for the high-end Badgley Mischka collection, the contemporary Mark & James label, footwear, handbags and swimwear.
Willis is known for an edgy style. Designers Mark Badgley and James Mischka describe her as "glamorous, youthful and fun."
Previous models for the celebrity-heavy brand include Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Sharon Stone and Eva Longoria.
TWT Video Picks
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- F-35 secrets now showing up in Chinas stealth fighter
- MILLER: Law enforcement realizes good people with guns deter crime
- GOP bill tries to pull courts into fight with Obama on executive power, enforcing laws
- Redskins' secondary holes remain unfilled amid NFL free-agent frenzy
- NRA shirt gets N.Y. high school student suspended
- Ben Carson: America's now 'very much like Nazi Germany'
- Military families would take a $5,000 hit in benefits with Obama budget
- Critics point to Obama's attempts to sell health care as no laughing matter
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again