- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford insists he has dried out, vows sobriety test
- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _ Sens. John Kerry, D-Mass., and Richard Lugar, R-Ind.; Rajiv Shah, administrator of the U.S. Agency for International Development.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ Sens. Carl Levin, D-Mich.; Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.; Jeff Sessions, R-Ala.; Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn.
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _ Vice President Joe Biden; Mayor Cory Booker of Newark, N.J.; Republican strategist Mark McKinnon.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Sen. Mitch McConnell, R-Ky.; Fredric Rolando, president of the National Association of Letter Carriers; Zalmay Khalilzad, a former U.S. ambassador to Afghanistan; retired Adm. William Fallon, a former commander of U.S. Central Command; retired Gen. Richard Myers, a former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
“Fox News Sunday” _ Sens. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., and Jon Kyl, R-Ariz.; Gov. Bob McDonnell, R-Va.
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
- American bourbon now better than Scottish whiskey: U.K.-born expert
- FITTON: A closer look at the Benghazi lie
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- PRUDEN: Waiting for Nelson Mandela without the tears
- Israeli P.M. Benjamin Netanyahu backs out of Nelson Mandela funeral
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- Troops forced to rely on welfare, holiday charity
- Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Raul Castro at Nelson Mandela's funeral
- Oregon fails to sign up single person on health care website as states struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Notes from a running nerd: musings and more on all things running.
NFL junkie Eric Golub reports on his favorite obsession. There is no football offseason. Every February he pretends to care about other sports while sobbing uncontrollably each Sunday until September.
The cold hard truth about politics in America today and the state of this once great nation.
The world impacts us. What happens in our towns, cities, states, country and on this planet makes a difference to us.
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow