- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
‘30 Rock’ star Morgan undergoes kidney transplant
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES (AP) - “30 Rock” star Tracy Morgan is recovering from a kidney transplant. A statement released Monday by Morgan’s publicist says Morgan is doing well and taking “much-needed time” to recover from the surgery earlier this month.
The statement says the actor-comedian looks forward to returning to work on the New York-based NBC sitcom after the holidays.
The 42-year-old Morgan plays the goofy star of a TV show on “30 Rock.” Another “30 Rock” cast member, Grizz Chapman, also received a new kidney earlier this year.
NBC didn’t immediately respond to a query about how Morgan’s surgery would affect production of the sitcom.
TWT Video Picks
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
- Rahm Emanuel: Send illegal immigrant shelter kids to Chicago
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- Family of Marine killed in Afghanistan pushes back against cover-up
- CURL: Obama, staffers not even pretending any more
- Pentagon running out of time to find mass of missing weapons in Afghanistan
- Federal judge rules D.C. ban on handguns in public is unconstitutional
- D.C. seeks stay in order striking down ban on handguns in public
- The List: Top 20 TV medical shows
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq