- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Bombs found in phone store
ENGLEWOOD — Police in the Denver suburb of Englewood say 10 unexploded homemade bombs were found in a cell-phone store after they were thrown through the windows.
Police say the bombs were found in the CTG Wireless store in a strip mall on Friday. No injuries were reported.
The Denver Post reported that nearby stores were evacuated while the Arapahoe County bomb squad gathered the devices.
Authorities declined to release details about the explosives, citing the ongoing investigation.
Hefner engaged to Playmate again
CHICAGO — Playboy magazine founder Hugh Hefner says he is engaged again.
“This is the happiest Christmas weekend in memory,” he wrote.
To clear up confusion over whether the ring was simply a Christmas gift, Mr. Hefner later tweeted: “Yes, the ring I gave Crystal is an engagement ring. I didn’t mean to make a mystery out of it. A very merry Christmas to all.”
This would be the third marriage for the 84-year-old, star of E! reality series “The Girls Next Door,” which chronicles Mr. Hefner’s life at the Playboy Mansion. He divorced Playmate Kimberly Conrad last year.
Miss Harris is 23, according to her online biography by E!
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- DELAY: A revolution for the Constitution
- BRUCE: Obama's bizarre immigration rules
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- PRUDEN: Likening Putin to Hitler on Ukraine shows Hillary's shaky grasp of history
- R-S-P-E-C-T: Find out what it means for Obama
- Otter attacks, kills alligator at Florida wildlife refuge
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- Russian lawmaker wants to outlaw U.S. dollar, calls it a Ponzi scheme
- Senate rejects Gillibrand's overhaul of military's handling of sexual assaults
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again