- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Colts’ defense keeps playoff push moving ahead
Question of the Day
The Colts have also found a ground game of their own.
Two-time 1,000-yard runner Joseph Addai returned against Oakland after missing eight straight games with a left shoulder injury. Former 1,000-yard runner Dominic Rhodes was re-signed Dec. 7, and former first-round pick Donald Brown is playing the most effective ball of his career.
The result: Indy has gained 4.6 yards per carry over the last three weeks, compared with 3.6 in the first 12 games.
“He (Caldwell) said we weren’t going to go anywhere without you guys (the offensive line) and that kind of stuck with us,” left tackle Charlie Johnson said. “You can kind of see that in the way we’ve been running the ball the last couple of weeks, and the way Peyton has been throwing the ball the last couple of weeks.”
Will it be enough to help the Colts make another deep playoff run?
“It does have a little bit of that feel from ‘06,” Mathis said. “But there’s only about five or six guys left from that team, we have a different coach, so this is a completely different team. We’ve just got to do what we do.”
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world