- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
Bucs’ Blount closes in on 1,000-yard season
Question of the Day
“I’ve heard a whole bunch of different things. `Do you plan to do it going into every game?’ I was like, `I don’t plan to do it ever.’ It’s kind of a reaction. It’s just instinct when I do it. I’m just happy that I’m able to provide fans with entertainment.”
The rookie said he doesn’t have any bad feelings about being passed over in the draft by every team, including Tampa Bay.
Nor, he added, is out prove anybody underestimated him or his ability.
“I run hard just to let everybody know I still love the game no matter if I’m drafted or not. Just to let everybody know that I’m going to come out here and have fun no matter who’s team I’m on,” he said.
“It’s not that I’m running angry. … I’m not running with a chip on my shoulder. I’m just happy I got the opportunity, and I’m going to try to make the best of it.”
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- ISIL captured 52 U.S.-made howitzers; artillery weapons cost 500K each
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq