- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Question of the Day
Ethics panel drops complaint against Dodd
The Connecticut Democrat says the allegations by a conservative group were baseless and politically motivated.
Judicial Watch questioned last year whether the price Mr. Dodd paid for the seaside home in County Galway was so low that it amounted to a gift from real estate businessman Edward “Bucky” Kessinger.
Mr. Dodd is retiring in January after three decades in the Senate.
Ex-Rep. Salazar weighs state agriculture post
Outgoing Rep. John Salazar could remain in public service after leaving Washington.
Mr. Salazar told the Pueblo Chieftain that Gov.-elect John Hickenlooper has offered him a job as agriculture commissioner and that he and his wife are giving it strong consideration.
Mr. Salazar lost to Republican Scott Tipton in November’s election after serving three terms in Congress representing western and southern Colorado.
A potato farmer and rancher in the San Luis Valley, Mr. Salazar was a candidate for U.S. agriculture secretary after Barack Obama was elected president. Iowa Gov. Tom Vilsack got the job.
Lawmakers seek to avoid redistricting fiasco
TWT Video Picks
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- MSNBC's Ronan Farrow questions lack of racial diversity in emoji characters
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama vows veto of House border bill
- ISTOOK: Get ready for super-priced burgers due to NLRB decree
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world