- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
Jets WR Cotchery probable, RT Woody questionable
Question of the Day
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) - Wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery is listed as probable for the New York Jets' game at New England after missing two games with a groin injury.
Cotchery was a full participant in practice Saturday for the first time since slightly tearing his groin against Cleveland on Nov. 14. He's expected to fill in as the primary punt returner after safety Jim Leonhard was placed on injured reserve with a broken right leg.
Right tackle Damien Woody is questionable with a sprained right knee, but practiced on a limited basis for the first time this week. He sprained the medial collateral ligament in the knee against Houston on Nov. 21, and was able to play four days later.
Woody is expected to play against the Patriots on Monday night.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- ISIL captured 52 U.S.-made howitzers; artillery weapons cost 500K each
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq