- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Palin goes camping with Kate plus 8 Gosselin kids
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - Kate Gosselin is not a happy camper.
On this week’s edition of “Sarah Palin’s Alaska,” she and her brood make a much-anticipated guest appearance. But don’t expect it to reveal her inner Daniel Boone.
Read no further if you don’t want spoiler details of Kate’s stab at roughing it.
For a few fleeting moments, it seems she will savor her visit with the Palin family. She instantly bonds with Sarah, as they compare notes on the predatory nature of the media.
“There’s not a whole lot of people that I run into that can understand the scrutiny (by) the media and beyond,” says Kate, whose crumbling marriage to Jon was documented on “Jon & Kate Plus 8” while it spurred a feeding frenzy from the tabloid press.
The first stop: Sarah takes Kate to a bear safety class to prepare her for their camping expedition.
On the road from Wasilla to the class in Anchorage, Sarah sort-of jokes that, in case of a bear attack, “You need a partner with you who’s slower than you.”
“Oh, my gosh!” replies Kate, who already was spooked by the bear rug in the Palins’ home. “Sacrifice your friends?”
At the rifle range, she looks more miserable than she used to look with Jon.
And that’s only the beginning.
The day of the camping trip, it’s _ wouldn’t you know? _ pouring rain.
TWT Video Picks
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- New York Times reporter Carol Vogel accused of plagiarism
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- ISIL destroys key bridge leading to Baghdad; suicide truck bomb severed supply line
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world