- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
‘Time Stands Still’ to close Jan. 30 on Broadway
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - Time will soon indeed stand still for the drama “Time Stands Still” on Broadway.
Producers say the show will end its run when stars Laura Linney, Brian d'Arcy James, Eric Bogosian and Christina Ricci leave as scheduled on Jan. 30. It will have played 16 preview performances and 126 regular performances.
The play, by Pulitzer Prize-winner Donald Margulies and directed by Tony Award-winner Daniel Sullivan, has enjoyed runs at two Broadway theaters. It is produced by the Manhattan Theatre Club.
In the Tony-nominated play, Linney and James portray a photojournalist and a foreign correspondent who return from Iraq broken and in need of finding their footing as a couple. The cast has mostly stayed intact, with the exception of Ricci stepping in for Alicia Silverstone.
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- Star witness in Bob McDonnell corruption trial refutes 'crush' defense
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world