- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Blizzards heat up warming debate
Question of the Day
Climate-change skeptics such as Mr. Inhofe have been on the offensive in recent months after a series of leaked e-mails showed leading climate-change researchers apparently discussing how to manipulate the scientific data to strengthen the case for global warming. In another incident, a major U.N. study included a major error on the rate of glacier melting and had not been “peer-reviewed” by other scientists prior to its publication.
Mr. Romm defended the extensive U.N. study, while acknowledging the glacier-melting error had slipped through.
“It is very difficult for [the report] to be error-free,” he said, and argued the wealth of climate-change research being published indicate that the problem is real.
But CEI’s Mr. Ebell said the recent incidents had contributed to a large loss of credibility for the global-warming theory.
“These are claims that are being shown to be without scientific basis,” Mr. Ebell said.
About the Author
TWT Video Picks
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world