- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
TWT fills top posts
Question of the Day
On the business and operations side of the company, Sonya Jenkins was promoted from vice president for human resources to vice president of administration.
Brian Bauman was promoted from senior director, public affairs and events, to general manager of The Washington Times Broadcast Division.
In another development, The Times is inviting more readers — particularly those who are in remote areas where delivery will cease — to get the successful National Weekly edition and/or The Washington Times electronic edition, or e-edition, which is an online subscription version of the print publication.
Monday’s paper includes a notice on how readers can sign up for the e-edition, which will save the newspaper money and help the environment, Mr. Culligan said.
The daily print and e-editions will run five days a week, while www.washingtontimes.com will remain a 24/7 news Web site.
Other remaining products include “America’s Morning News” radio program, currently in more than 70 markets, for three hours a day Monday through Friday, including locally during morning drive time from 6 to 9 a.m. on WTNT 570 AM, and “The Jeff Kuhner Show,” aired locally on WTNT from noon to 3 p.m.
About the Author
TWT Video Picks
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- HUSAIN: The fake caliph of 'The Islamic State'
- IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities
- Illegal immigrants showing up at border with 'Yes we can' Obama shoes: report
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- HUSAR: Mexicos Pena Nieto passes the immigration bucket
- Harry Reid lambasted by black conservatives after calling Justice Thomas white
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- Amid border crisis, Obama to take 15-day vacation in Martha's Vineyard
- ISTOOK: Flying illegals home would be 99.5 percent cheaper than Obamas plan
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener