- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
First Down: Best weekend bets
THE BEST OF THE WEEKEND IN SPORTS
Eagles at Cowboys
It’s a one-game showdown for the NFC East crown. If the Eagles win, they also lock up a first-round bye.
Cincinnati missed out on a chance for the BCS title but can still secure a perfect season with a win over Florida in Tim Tebow’s final college game.
No. 1 Kansas at No. 19 Temple
The Jayhawks look pretty much unstoppable right now, but the Owls have been sharp during their seven-game win streak.
Michigan State takes on Texas Tech in a game set against the backdrop of Mike Leach’s firing.
TWT FIVE - SPORTS STORIES TO APPEAR IN THE WASHINGTON TIMES NEXT WEEK
About the Author
- First Down: Best weekend bets
- SportsBiz: What the next decade holds
- Shifting sands for NCAA
- Monumental sports year will connect fans on a global scale
- SportsBiz: Selling a new career
Latest Blog Entries
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality: liberal group
- CARSON: Getting to the top by starting at the bottom
- NAPOLITANO: Pope Francis should be saving souls, not pocketbooks
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Obama returns to class warfare as poll numbers plunge
- Russian diplomats busted bilking $1.5 million from Medicaid
- CURL: 'Mission Accomplished' for Obamacare
- Obama lived with Uncle Onyango Obama in the 1980s, White House admits
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's first black president, dies at age 95
- American teacher shot and killed at Benghazi international school
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Interviews and show reviews from the Los Angeles punk scene past and present. Los Angeles has always been rich in punk rock talent since punk rock was born.
NFL junkie Eric Golub reports on his favorite obsession. There is no football offseason. Every February he pretends to care about other sports while sobbing uncontrollably each Sunday until September.
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch
Brazen, leading-edge, “call it like it is” columns and reporting from Ohio native, radio host and writer, Sara Marie Brenner.
White House pets gone wild!