- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Ed Norton won’t play the Hulk in `Avengers’ flick
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Ed Norton is speaking out on Facebook after Marvel Studios announced last week that the actor won't reprise his Hulk role in its forthcoming "Avengers" film.
Norton says he took to the social-networking site Monday because he felt it would be rude not to respond to an outpouring of support from fans.
Following Marvel president Kevin Feige's announcement Saturday that the studio would replace Norton with "an actor who embodies the creativity and collaborative spirit of our other talented cast members," Norton apologized to fans that "it won't work out" for him to play Bruce Banner again, adding he is proud of his work in the "Hulk" film and grateful to the studio for the opportunity to play the part.
Marvel had no comment Tuesday.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- 'Deport Bieber' petition draws no comment from White House
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.