- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Nippert feeling OK but headed to disabled list
Question of the Day
DETROIT (AP) - Texas Rangers pitcher Dustin Nippert says he didn’t sustain any significant injuries when he was hit by a batted ball during Monday night’s game against Detroit.
Nippert, though, didn’t disagree with the team’s decision to put him on the 15-day disabled list for precautionary reasons.
Nippert left Monday’s game in the sixth inning after being hit by Austin Jackson’s line drive, but a CT scan was negative and Nippert was back at the team hotel before the 14-inning game ended at midnight.
Jackson visited Nippert in the Texas clubhouse before Tuesday’s game to check on his health.
Texas recalled reliever Doug Mathis from Triple-A Oklahoma City to replace Nippert.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Sarah Palin's online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world