- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Top 20 prime-time TV programs for July 12-18
Question of the Day
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by the Nielsen Co. for July 12-18. Listings include the week’s ranking and viewership.
1. Major League Baseball All-Star Game, Fox, 12.12 million.
2. “America’s Got Talent” (Tuesday), NBC, 11.63 million.
3. “America’s Got Talent” (Wednesday), NBC, 11.44 million.
4. “NCIS,” CBS, 10.21 million.
5. “The Bachelorette,” ABC, 9.64 million.
6. “All-Star Game Pregame Show,” Fox, 9.18 million.
7. “NCIS: Los Angeles,” CBS, 8.15 million.
8. “60 Minutes,” CBS, 7.84 million.
9. “Wipeout” (Thursday), ABC, 7.83 million.
10. “The Big Bang Theory,” CBS, 7.825 million.
11. “Wipeout” (Tuesday), ABC, 7.82 million.
12. “Two and a Half Men,” CBS, 7.78 million.
13. “The Mentalist,” CBS, 7.46 million.
14. “Big Brother 12” (Thursday), CBS, 7.1 million.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors