- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Detroit hotel: Film crew walked out on $37K bill
Question of the Day
PONTIAC, MICH. (AP) - A luxurious suburban Detroit hotel says it was stiffed by a film company that left town without paying nearly $37,000 in food, lodging and services.
A lawsuit filed in Oakland County Circuit Court by the Townsend Hotel in Birmingham claims it provided Little Murder Productions and Arizona-based Mind in Motion Entertainment with an open account last year when the independent film production crew was filming “Little Murder,” a thriller set in New Orleans, post-Hurricane Katrina.
Among those named in the suit are actor Cary Elwes and Tim Gendreau, Mind in Motion president.
The Detroit News says company officials could not immediately be reached for comment, and a telephone listing in Detroit was disconnected.
The Associated Press left a message Wednesday for Elwes’ publicist.
Information from: The Detroit News, http://detnews.com/
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Obama vows veto of House border bill
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors