- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Woman, 23, charged in Facebook-feud crash
Question of the Day
PONTIAC, Mich. (AP) — Authorities say a Facebook feud between two Michigan women over the love of a prison inmate led to a high-speed car chase and crash that critically injured one woman, killed her friend and landed the other woman in jail.
Torrie Emery was arraigned by video Friday in Pontiac district court on several charges, including second-degree murder.
Police say Emery was driving around with her 3-year-old daughter in the back seat when she saw her rival, Danielle Booth, in the passenger seat of another car. They say Emery rammed the car, then chased it at speeds of up to 100 mph.
Police say Alesha Abernathy, who was driving the second car, ran a red light and hit a dump truck. Abernathy was killed and Booth was critically injured. Emery and her daughter were unharmed.
TWT Video Picks
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
- MAY: Barbarians at Jordan's gate
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare in intensive care
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq