- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
Gibson’s ex-girlfriend urges him `tell the truth’
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Mel Gibson’s ex-girlfriend says she’s the victim of a “smear campaign” and never tried to extort money from the Oscar-winning star.
In a video interview posted Friday on RadarOnline.com, Oksana Grigorieva says she’s been “victimized all over again” by speaking out about her troubles with Gibson. She accuses him of “trivializing domestic violence” and urges him to “tell the truth.”
The Russian singer and mother of Gibson’s youngest child says the now-infamous tapes allegedly of the filmmaker threatening Grigorieva were all recorded on one night, and that she recorded the calls because she feared for her life.
Gibson met with sheriff’s detectives last week to discuss his claims of extortion against his ex. The sheriff’s department is also investigating claims by Grigorieva that Gibson abused her during a January confrontation.
TWT Video Picks
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: 'Emergency plan' launched
- Despite rhetoric, gun prosecutions plummet under Obama
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- CROWLEY: The good-time president
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Hezbollah in Syria could join fight against Israel
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- EDITORIAL: Poor Hillary, rock-star wannabe
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq