- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
The black klan
Obama protects the racists who back him
To add immediate and substantial merit to his claims, Mr. Adams should give more information about the Obama political appointees who ordered Justice to cease bringing charges of voter fraud when the defendant is black. I am well aware of the standard “no snitch” modus operandi of gangs across the country, but we nonetheless deserve more details about these racist punks and what they said so we can bring charges and fire any anti-justice Fedzillacrats.
As a proud, dedicated protege of my hero, the czaress of defiance, Rosa Parks, and as someone who has been unjustly labeled a racist by bottom-feeding, race-baiting human scum, I say if you are going to level the ugly charge of racism against someone, be prepared to back it up with facts or shut up. That means you, Mr. Adams.
The New Black Panther Party and the Ku Klux Klan are racist brothers in arms. The only difference between the two is the hue of their skin. The stench is the same. Both attract flies. The world would be much better off if gravity failed beneath the feet of the ignorant members of both racist organizations and they floated off the planet.
The last vestige of a true racist is someone who viciously and without facts claims others are racists in order to mask his or her own racist ideologies.
These are soulless human debris who grovel in the gutter of humanity.
Job 1 for participating we-the-people Americans is to spotlight cockroaches and follow through till they are stomped out of society. Spot and stomp, America. No more BPPK.
Ted Nugent is an unstoppable American rock ‘n’ roll, sporting and political activist icon. He is author of “Ted, White & Blue: The Nugent Manifesto” and “God, Guns and Rock ‘N’ Roll” (Regnery Publishing).
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Get Breaking Alerts
- House votes for bargain to end budget drama
- Obama's Afghanistan experts stumped on U.S. death toll, war costs during hearing
- NAPOLITANO: A conspiracy so vast
- Inside China: Ukraine gets nuke umbrella
- Echoes of Cold War in Ukraine as Russia battles Western influence
- Somber duty: U.S. presidents in hot demand at Mandela's memorial
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- North Korean dictator stuns world with uncle's execution
- 80 people publicly executed across North Korea for films, Bibles
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse