- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Top 10 haircuts NOT approved by the Iranian Ministry of Culture
Question of the Day
Iran’s Veil and Modesty Festival has just put together a new list of haircuts its organizers hope are approved by the Ministry of Culture.
Here’s a few hairdon’ts that probably won’t appear on the streets of Tehran:
10. The Joe Strummer Mohawk. Already the official super-secret haircut of the regime’s Assembly of Experts.
9, The Princess Leia. Revealing too much hair and too similar to bagels.
8. The Don King. “No beards shall be placed on the head.”
7. Any cut requiring a Flowbee.
6. The Larry Fine. Exception only for nuclear scientists.
5, The Joe Franklin Comb-over. It’s dangerously similar to the former Shah of Iran’s.
4. The Billy Ray Cyrus mullet.
3. The Nick Nolte “I’ve-just-been-busted-for-a-DUI.” Hawaiian shirt also banned.
2. The “A Flock of Seagulls” Wave. Wing could poke an eye out.
1. The Phil Spector Accused-of-Murder Afro. Although President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is authorized to wear it at any U.N. meetings.
About the Author
- 'Standing by Israel' special report
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Temple Mount is still Judaism's holiest site
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Stop silence on relocations of illegal aliens
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Politics and corruption driving water woes
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Laws should target criminals, not the law-abiding
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world