- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
NUGENT: Profile or die
Faisal Shahzad trained with terrorist bomb-makers in Pakistan, and married his way into naturalized American citizenship before parking his car bomb in Times Square.
El Sayyid Nosair worshipped under the blind Islam cleric for years before bombing the World Trade Center in 1993. He also married his way into America.
Ali Mohamed was a known top aide to Osama bin Laden before helping to blow up the U.S. embassies in Africa. He too used the marriage scam to enter the United States.
Khalid Abu al-Dahab trained to bomb the embassies. He married his way into U.S. citizenship.
Another embassy bomber, Wadih el Hage was bin Laden’s personal secretary before gaining U.S. naturalization by marrying an American woman.
And the list of dogs with little black and white spots goes on and on and on.
We are waging a war on terror and terrorists - Muslim monsters whose self-avowed “religion” is to wipe out Americans. They say it and they do it every chance they get. They are not inconvenient or rude - they are deadly. We know who they are, how they live and we know what they look like. And they are everywhere.
It is time for America to get tough and intolerant to such clear and present dangers to America and Americans. Profile, act, secure. Feelings be damned. Americans be saved.
Ted Nugent is an unstoppable American rock ‘n’ roll, sporting and political-activist icon. He is author of “Ted, White & Blue: The Nugent Manifesto” and “God, Guns & Rock ‘N’ Roll” (Regnery Publishing).
About the Author
Ted Nugent is an American rock ‘n’ roll, sporting and political activist icon. He is the author of “Ted, White, and Blue: The Nugent Manifesto” and “God, Guns & Rock ‘N’ Roll” (Regnery Publishing).
Get Breaking Alerts
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality: liberal group
- CARSON: Getting to the top by starting at the bottom
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Obama returns to class warfare as poll numbers plunge
- Russian diplomats busted bilking $1.5 million from Medicaid
- NAPOLITANO: Pope Francis should be saving souls, not pocketbooks
- CURL: 'Mission Accomplished' for Obamacare
- Democratic infighting erupts over 'we can have it all' fantasy on entitlements
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- President Obama acknowledges living with illegal immigrant uncle: report