- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
‘Next to Normal’ to close on Broadway on Jan. 16
NEW YORK (AP) - The Tony Award-winning show “Next to Normal” will play its final Broadway performance Jan. 16.
Producers of the musical, which won the 2010 Pulitzer Prize for Drama and three 2009 Tonys, say the show about one family’s attempt to cope with mental illness will close after more than 730 performances.
But fans also get good news: A tour starring original cast member Alice Ripley will kick off Nov. 23 in Los Angeles. After that, it will play Denver; San Diego; San Francisco; Seattle; Des Moines, Iowa; Providence, R.I.; Hartford, Conn.; Pittsburgh; St. Louis; Chicago; St. Paul, Minn.; Cleveland; Philadelphia; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, N.C.; and Toronto.
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Harry Reid using tax dollars to fight Koch brothers, La. GOP chair charges
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014