- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
Giants WR Steve Smith will miss Cowboys game
“They say a limited amount of time, but not necessarily right away or this week or next week,” Coughlin said. “I won’t know until (Smith) starts rehabbing. He hasn’t had much swelling or discomfort, so a lot of it in the beginning will probably be preventative to make sure there’s no further injury, and then to strengthen and go forward.”
NOTES: T David Diehl (hip and hamstring), FB Madison Hedgecock (hamstring), C Shaun O’Hara (foot), and KR Darius Reynaud (hamstring) were ruled out for Sunday along with Smith. T Will Beatty (foot) is questionable. DE Osi Umenyiora (knee), RB Brandon Jacobs (illness), and LB Gerris Wilkinson (hand) are probable. … Coughlin said he’ll wait until gametime to decide whether veteran Kevin Boothe or rookie Mitch Petrus will start at the left guard spot left vacant in the offensive line shuffle to compensate for O’Hara’s and Diehl’s injuries. All signs point to Boothe, however.
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
- U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
- HURT: D.C. gets the vapors, calls sequester too much
- Top Democrats reject court ruling over NSA spying on Americans
- Obama mocks Putin, picks gay athletes for Sochi delegation
- EDITORIAL: Al Gore, soothsayer
- We told you so: Conservatives foresaw polygamy ruling
- Army to cut up to 4,000 captains and majors
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- PRUDEN: The scam that will not die
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Wall Street news for retail investors who want to know what's going on.
Politics, economics, and business from a real world perspective.
Uncensored exploration of issues concerning current events, civil liberties, American political advocacy, and the political and social issues facing military veterans.
NFL junkie Eric Golub reports on his favorite obsession. There is no football offseason. Every February he pretends to care about other sports while sobbing uncontrollably each Sunday until September.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow