- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Iman, NFL vet with Packers, Rams, dead at 71
Question of the Day
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - A 15-year NFL veteran and center on two Green Bay Packers championship teams has died. Ken Iman was 71.
The Philadelphia Eagles announced Sunday that their former assistant coach and sales executive died Saturday at his home in Springfield, Pa. No cause was given.
Iman played with the Packers from 1960-1964 and in three straight NFL championship games, winning titles in 1961 and ‘62.
He also played for the Los Angeles Rams from 1965-1974, when he started 140 straight games. He was the team MVP in 1972.
He was offensive line coach with the Eagles from 1976 to 1986 under three head coaches: Dick Vermeil, Marion Campbell and Buddy Ryan.
A native of St. Louis, the 1960 graduate of Southeast Missouri State is survived by his wife, Joyce, who is an accountant with the Eagles.
Funeral arrangements are pending.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Islamic militants seize Benghazi as U.S. evacuates Libya
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world