- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Prince William: Looking forward to life with Kate
Question of the Day
The prince says Tuesday in a joint interview with his future bride that “We’re hugely excited.”
William said the couple want a family and will start thinking about having children after the wedding next year.
Middleton says the prospect of the royal wedding is “obviously nerve-wracking.”
The couple announced their engagement Tuesday after eight years of dating. The prince says he proposed to Middleton last month during a holiday in Kenya.
THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP’s earlier story is below.
The prince, speaking in a joint television interview as they announced their engagement Tuesday, said the couple had been discussing marriage for at least 12 months.
William says he had been planning to pop the question for a while. But he says “as every guy out there will know, it takes time a certain amount of motivation to get yourself going.”
The prince says “it just felt really right out in Africa and was beautiful at the time.”
William did not disclose precise details of how he proposed but said it showed his romantic side.
TWT Video Picks
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world