- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Timeline of a British royal romance
Question of the Day
_ June 21, 1982 _ Prince William is born at St. Mary’s Hospital in London at 7 pounds, 1 1/2 oz.
_ Aug. 4, 1982 _ Prince William Arthur Philip Louis is christened by the Archbishop of Canterbury, Dr Robert Runcie, in the Music Room at Buckingham Palace.
_ July 1995 _ Prince William begins his studies at Eton College, the exclusive school founded by King Henry VI in 1440.
_ Aug. 31, 1997 _ Prince William’s mother, Diana, Princess of Wales is killed in a Paris car crash.
_ Sept. 6, 1997 _ Prince William and his younger brother Prince Harry walk behind their mother’s cortege at her funeral.
_ Late 2000 _ After finishing his studies at Eton, Prince William works on volunteer projects in Chile, takes part out exercises with the Welsh Guards in Belize and rises at dawn to milk cows on a dairy farm in England.
_ September 2001 _ Enrolls at St. Andrews University in Scotland, where he meets Kate Middleton _ a fellow art history student. She persuades him to stay at university after he admits finding it difficult to settle. Prince William later switched to a geography course.
_ June 16, 2008 _ Kate attends the Order of the Garter service at Windsor Castle, the first time she has appeared at a formal royal public event.
_ February 2010 _ Asked by a member of the public about the prospect of a royal wedding, Prince William says: “You’ll have to wait a while yet.”
TWT Video Picks
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- New York Times reporter Carol Vogel accused of plagiarism
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- ISIL destroys key bridge leading to Baghdad; suicide truck bomb severed supply line
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world