- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
3 Kent St. athletes face disorderly conduct counts
Question of the Day
KENT, OHIO (AP) - Three Kent State University basketball players are among five people charged in a parking lot fight at an off-campus apartment complex in September.
Teammates Eric Gaines, Robert Johnson and Darius Leonard were charged Nov. 8 each with one count of disorderly conduct. Arraignments are scheduled for Dec. 2.
Gaines is a guard from Chicago. Johnson is a forward from Cleveland. Leonard is a forward from Raleigh, N.C.
University athletics department spokesman Alan Ashby says the players were suspended from the first two season competitions, a scrimmage and an exhibition.
Ashby said Wednesday the players wouldn't be available for comment.
The players don't have listed telephone numbers in the Kent, Ohio, area.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Sarah Palin's online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world