- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
- Delta cancels all Israel flights over missile fear; US Airways drops flight to Tel Aviv
- Philadelphia mosque leaders try to sever hand of accused thief
- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
No. 21 Iowa hosts No. 8 Ohio St in Big 10 showdown
Question of the Day
“We’ve let stupid things get in our way. We’ve got to quit hurting ourselves,” Stanzi said. “We just need to do a better job of taking care of the football, first of all, and do a better job of responding to adversity.”
Both teams rank in the top five nationally in rushing defense, so it could be hard for Iowa’s Adam Robinson and Ohio State’s Dan Herron to find as much space. Both defenses also force interceptions, so Stanzi and Pryor will need to limit their mistakes.
A win over the Buckeyes would make a trip to a non-BCS bowl much easier to swallow for Iowa. Ohio State’s got a sixth straight conference title to play for, but the Buckeyes have always known they’d have to go through Iowa City to get there.
“We can look ahead as far as we want. We can look to Michigan and all that,” Pryor said. “But right now it’s in our hands, so if we lose we know we’re done.”
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- Obamacare dealt massive setback by federal appeals court
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters' questions on book tour
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq