- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
‘Nightmare’ Vick up next for Bears
Question of the Day
However, the Bears had six sacks against Miami and believe their pass rush is improving.
“We would definitely have to have a pass rush and have guys level-rush and not get behind him to create enough lanes for him to run,” Harris said.
A victory in Sunday’s game is critical to the Bears (7-3), not only to allow them to keep pace with Green Bay (7-3) in the NFC North chase, but because of a potential wild card. Chicago’s three losses all came against NFC teams, and conference victories are critical in the playoff tiebreaker formula.
The Bears have more conference losses than any NFC team with a winning record.
“With every win here, especially in the conference, it’s going to be huge at the end of the year for seedings and all that,” tight end Greg Olsen said. “So we understand the importance of this game and it’s going to be a big week.”
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- White House defends Kerry failure to broker Middle East cease-fire
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia's gay marriage ban
- Federal judge rules D.C. ban on handguns in public is unconstitutional
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq