- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Votes for AP all-time all-Big 12 team
Chase Coffman, Missouri (8)
Also receiving votes: Daniel Graham, Colorado (7); Jermaine Gresham, Oklahoma (3); Alonzo Mayes, Oklahoma State (1); David Thomas, Texas (1).
QUARTERBACK (1 selection)
Vince Young, Texas (16)
Also receiving votes: Colt McCoy, Texas (3); Sam Bradford, Oklahoma (1).
RUNNING BACK (2 selections)
Ricky Williams, Texas (20)
Adrian Peterson, Oklahoma (16)
Also receiving votes: Darren Sproles, Kansas State (3); Ahman Green, Nebraska (1).
ALL-PURPOSE (1 selection)
Darren Sproles, K-State (6)
Also receiving votes: David Allen, Kansas State (5); Wes Welker, Texas Tech (4); Dez Bryant, Oklahoma State (2); Brad Smith, Missouri (2); Jeremy Maclin, Missouri (1).
KICKER (1 selection)
Mason Crosby, Colorado (12)
Also receiving votes: Martin Gramatica, K-State (5); Jeff Wolfert, Missouri (2); Alex Henery, Nebraska (1).
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
- David Jolly wins in Florida, GOP keeps swing district seat
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Redskins bypass big splash - for now - as free agency period begins
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- FCC targets black conservative in TV station fight
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS after months of talks
- 80 people publicly executed across North Korea for films, Bibles
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again