- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Bristol Palin didn’t turn in her absentee ballot
Question of the Day
ANCHORAGE, ALASKA (AP) - Bristol Palin has been so busy practicing her moves for “Dancing With the Stars,” she apparently forgot to send in her absentee ballot.
The 20-year-old daughter of former Gov. Sarah Palin, who campaigned for candidates across the nation in this election, told the syndicated TV show “Inside Edition” after Tuesday’s night show, “I did not send in my absentee ballot in Alaska. I’m going to be in trouble. Sorry, Mom!”
Bristol Palin also voiced her opinion on whether she thinks her mom should run for president in 2012.
“Of course I do. I know that she’s great and she’d be great for our country,” she said.
Palin will be one of five people returning to dance Monday on “Dancing With the Stars.”
TWT Video Picks
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
- Violent gang MS-13 taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- A 'new Cold War': China's top paper warns of 'slippery slope' towards conflict with U.S.
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: 'We cannot afford to wait on Congress' for immigration
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- Obama calls GOP lawsuit over executive overreach a 'political stunt'
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: 'Get yourself some firearms'
- Veteran with concealed weapon turns tables on Chicago gunman
- New York City creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Homeland Security adviser tweets America is 'Islamic country'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs