- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
Huffington Post launches divorce-themed section
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - For a contemporary news destination like the Huffington Post, divorce is as much a part of daily life as sports and entertainment.
The website on Monday launched a section devoted solely to matters related to divorce.
The section is one of numerous on the news and opinion website. It’s subtitled: “Marriage comes and goes but divorce is forever.”
That quotation is from author and filmmaker Nora Ephron, a HuffPost editor-at-large who was involved in the creation of HuffPost Divorce. She and journalist Carl Bernstein divorced in 1979.
HuffPost co-founder and editor-in-chief Arianna Huffington says because divorce affects “so many lives and so many myriad aspects of these lives” she wants to “put a spotlight on them.”
TWT Video Picks
By Scott Pinsker
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Babson College, BYU win top spots in Money magazine's college rankings
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- White House defends Kerry failure to broker Middle East cease-fire
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll - Washington Times#.U9ZSgi7-CXU.twi
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq