- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
MORANA: I had an abortion, and it was fabulous ;-)
Pro-abortion advocates jump the shark on Twitter
Question of the Day
Georgette Forney, president of Anglicans for Life and the co-founder of the Silent No More Awareness Campaign, added several or her own tweets, sharing a history that includes psychiatrists and anti-depressants.
“Typical exploitation of women w/difficult choice … solicit money for abortion funds instead of help at optionline.org,” she wrote.
But unlike many of the posters who have no idea what it’s really like to have made that choice, Mrs. Forney can say, “#ihadanabortion.” She, like countless others, will always regret it.
I challenge all those posting on the hashtag #ihadanabortion to visit the website SilentNoMoreAwareness.org to read the testimonies of thousands of other women who have had abortions and to seek the healing that is there for the taking.
Janet Morana is executive director of Priests for Life and co-founder of the Silent No More Awareness Campaign.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Get Breaking Alerts
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Islamic militants seize Benghazi as U.S. evacuates Libya