- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
- Vice principal saved from South Korean sinking ferry found hanged
- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
Bzdelik molding new-look Wake Forest
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (AP) - There isn’t much familiar these days about Wake Forest’s program.
Skip Prosser’s longtime right-hand man was fired after three seasons as the late coach’s replacement. Its top scorer left early for the pros. And its best big man has left the team following an arrest.
New coach Jeff Bzdelik is trying to find the right mix among a fresh-faced roster that returns only one player _ sophomore guard C.J. Harris _ who has ever started a game at the school.
Bzdelik said Wednesday that he knows a lot of firepower is gone from a program that reached the last two NCAA tournaments. But he’s trying to be flexible and “put the talent that you have in a system that will allow them to flourish.” That means the Demon Deacons figure to keep playing an up-tempo style.
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Joe Biden's biggest gaffe: VP blowing his 2016 head start
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- DeLAY: Hearings offer ripe target in Obamacare battle
- Attacks, rapes and forced conversions to Islam spike for Egypt's Christian women: report
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.