- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Favre limited in practice Thursday
Favre has been bothered by tendinitis in his throwing elbow and said earlier this week that he would consider sitting out a game or two to rest it if the condition worsens. Favre has started an NFL-record 289 straight regular season games.
Center John Sullivan also returned to practice after missing Wednesday with a calf injury. Sullivan did not play against the Jets on Monday night.
Tight end Visanthe Shiancoe, safeties Madieu Williams and Jamarca Sanford, defensive lineman Brian Robison and cornerback Chris Cook also were limited in practice Thursday.
The Vikings host the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Vulnerable Democrats must 'run their own race'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back vs. phony 'war on women'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.