- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
New in Maryland: Town houses close to city
K. Hovnanian Homes is building 96 town homes at the Villages at Peppermill in Capitol Heights, near the Boulevard at Largo Town Center and the Addison Road Metro station.
Each home in this Prince George’s County community will include a brick or stone front, low-maintenance vinyl siding, professional landscaping, a sodded yard and a two-car garage.
Inside, both models have three finished levels with three bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, hardwood flooring in the foyer and powder room, 9-foot ceilings on the main level, crown and chair-rail molding, 42-inch raised-panel oak cabinets and a self-cleaning oven in the kitchen, ceramic tile flooring in the full baths, a luxury master bath with a soaking tub, a security system, and gas heat.
The homes have approximately 1,890 to 2,200 finished square feet, with base prices from $269,990 to $289,990. Homeowner association fees are $59 per month.
The Adams III model, with 1,890 square feet, is priced from $269,990. This home features a front porch. The front door opens into a foyer with a closet and a door to the garage. This level has a library with a double window and an adjacent laundry room.
The main level has an open living and dining room. Buyers can add columns to define these spaces. At the back of this level are a breakfast area and a kitchen with a walk-in pantry.
Upstairs, the master suite has a walk-in closet, a linen closet and a private bath. Buyers can add a luxury bath with a soaking tub and separate shower or an oversized shower.
Two more bedrooms and a second full bath complete this level.
Options include a fireplace, columns, a patio door and vaulted ceilings.
For more information or directions, call sales managers Cliff Martin at 240/508-3164 or visit www.Khov.com/villagesatpeppermill.
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- Somber duty: U.S. presidents in hot demand at Mandela's memorial
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- FITTON: A closer look at the Benghazi lie
- American bourbon now better than Scottish whiskey: U.K.-born expert
- Israeli P.M. Benjamin Netanyahu backs out of Nelson Mandela funeral
- Troops forced to rely on welfare, holiday charity
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Raul Castro at Nelson Mandela's funeral
- NYC alarms with notice: Immediately surrender your rifle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
Global economy, the civilizing power of markets and public morals.
News and opinion from a Millennial Urbanite with Southern sensibilities,
Notes from a running nerd: musings and more on all things running.
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow