- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Kilmer slashes sale price for ranch by $10M
SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) - Actor Val Kilmer has dropped the asking price of his Pecos River Ranch by $10 million.
The 5,328-acre ranch includes a 10-bedroom, 10-bathroom, 11,573-square-foot house. Located about 22 miles southeast of Santa Fe, it went on the market in early 2009 for $33 million, but a Craigslist ad last week lowered the price to $23 million.
Neither Darlene Streit of Santa Fe Realty Partners, who posted the new ad, nor ranch manger Pam Sawyer responded to messages from The Santa Fe New Mexican asking about the price cut.
Real estate agents say the market for high-end ranches, like other housing, remains soft.
The advertisement describes the ranch as having two miles of direct frontage on the Pecos River and phenomenal fishing.
Information from: The Santa Fe New Mexican, http://www.sfnewmexican.com
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.