- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to President Clinton, book claims
- Sarah Palin to campaign for Senate candidate Ben Sasse in Nebraska
- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
Michigan AG: State to get $4.7M from drug case
The British company had agreed to pay $750 million for drugs supplied through Medicaid and other federal health programs. The company says it regrets the quality problems.
Cox says $10.5 million of the settlement involves Michigan claims, of which $4.7 million goes to the state and the rest to the U.S.
A GlaxoSmithKline subsidiary in Puerto Rico has agreed to plead guilty and pay $150 million in criminal fines and forfeitures. The suit says four medications didn’t meet FDA standards for strength, purity or quality. The drug are Paxil CR, Avandamet, Kytril and Bactroban.
TWT Video Picks
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- CURL: The state of the Union worse than you thought
- Brewer signs 1 of 4 pro-gun bills passed Wednesday
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.