- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
Realtor profile: Jen Angotti
Name: Jen Angotti
Company: The Murphy Team, Long & Foster Inc.
Address: 2421 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Suite 100, Washington, DC 20037
Year started: 2005
How did you get started in real estate? My career before real estate was always focused on sales. I was an independent contractor for a variety of companies, selling an array of products. Moving into real estate was a natural progression that incorporated my love of sales plus my attention to detail. I enjoy the process of helping people find homes they love.
How long have you been with the current company? Four years
Licenses and designations: Licensed in the District and Virginia.
Associations: Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors
Awards: The Murphy Team was No. 28 out of the top 100 regional Long & Foster agents in 2009 and is No. 29 out of the top 100 regional Long & Foster agents through July 2010.
Greatest accomplishment in the past 12 months: Increasing the number of readers of my real estate blog, Concrete Jungle DC
Area of specialty: U Street corridor, Shaw, Logan Circle, Columbia Heights, Dupont Circle and Foggy Bottom
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- In Colorado, a marijuana holiday tries to go mainstream
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
- See the scathing documents detailing $600 billion squandered in Afghanistan
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.