- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Baylor the Big 12 preseason pick
Question of the Day
DALLAS (AP) - Baylor has been picked by Big 12 coaches as the favorite to win the conference for the second straight year.
The preseason poll, released this week by the Big 12, put Texas A&M at No. 2, followed by Oklahoma, Texas and Iowa State. Baylor received all 11 first-place votes.
Kansas was picked sixth. Nebraska, last year’s regular season champion and a No. 1 seed in the NCAA tournament, was seventh, followed by Oklahoma State, Kansas State, Texas Tech, Missouri and Colorado.
Baylor and Oklahoma both advanced to the Final Four last season. Baylor will have four starters back this season, including 6-foot-8 sophomore Brittney Griner.
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors