- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
No. 21 Nevada hosts San Jose St; WAC opener
Question of the Day
RENO, NEV. (AP) - How tough is San Jose State's task headed to No. 21 Nevada on Saturday night?
If the underdog Spartans score first, it will be the first time Nevada has trailed all season.
Unbeaten Nevada is favored by more than five touchdowns, and is led by Quarterback Colin Kaepernick, a 6-foot-6 senior who is averaging 210 yards passing and 110 yards running per game.
Nevada is riding its first national ranking since 1948 and has a chance to go 6-0 for the first time since coach Chris Ault's 1991 team finished 12-1 and won the Big Sky Conference championship.
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world